Evangelical Church

Architectural

Plac Ma?achowskiego 3 City Centre
Warsaw

Description

The Evangelical Church of the Augsburg Confession in Poland , the largest Protestant body in Poland, is rooted in the Reformation. The first Lutheran sermons were held in 1518, and in 1523 the first Lutheran dean, Johann Heß, was called to the city of Breslau, whence Lutheranism was spread into the Polish lands.

Reviews

000

No reviews found. Be the first to review this place.

Write a Review

Current Location