Rynek Starego Miasta 42 Old Town
The museum was established in 1936 as the Museum of Old Warsaw, a branch of the National Museum. The center took care of collections varsavianistyczne, and became its headquarters purchased by the municipality in the years 1937-1938 three houses on Old Town Square: Baryczka, Kleinpoldowska and The Negro.
No reviews found. Be the first to review this place.